Monday 23 March 2009

That is SO last week...

Ahh people do make me laugh. I happened to overhear was eavesdropping on two girls who shall remain anonymous - though both are so highly unlikely to be reading this I don't really know why I'll bother - and if it hadn't been completely socially unacceptable (God damn you society *shakes fist*) I would have burst out laughing there are then.


Just as a little background for those of you who don't know much about fashion [not that I am claiming to have much knowledge, but I have read a substantial enough number of Elle magazines to have realised that a fashion 'season' is the time in which designers release new collections - as in Spring/Summer 09]

Posh, Fashionable Girl: Well I did think Abercrombie was disappointing, I felt it was a bit between seasons...
Adoring Friend: Oh I know! [translation: I have no clue what that means] I was thinking about buying a hoody... but I was just like, the winter's over, but it's not summer! Totally between seasons!
PFG: Oh... yeah... totally.

A reiteration of an earlier blog:
If you don't know what someone is talking about, either bluff effectively or keep your mouth shut :) haha. On second thoughts, don't. It does amuse me greatly.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com