Thursday 12 November 2009

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse

The theme of today: sex.

Makes a change.

Anyway, after numerous amusing conversations I feel I must share everything I have learned (and taught others) today. You could see this blog as a bizarre kind of sex education, however it will probably just be a hyper-linked version of the conversations I had with you, my dear readers, today. I hasten to add, this does not reflect the sex lives of any of the conversation participants, merely how sick and inquisitive their minds are. I'm not convinced that's any better. But never mind...

It all began with the penis facts I shared with Becky in a free, gained from a highly amusing website. The largest penis ever recorded is 11 inches long. We came to the conclusion: 'fucking ouch'. The smallest is 5/8 of an inch. So frankly, none of you guys should ever feel inadequate again.

Later on, when parts of this conversation were repeated for the benefit of Kezia and Miss Llatsrevo we eventually moved on to orgasm facts. I was told about a video about 10 orgasm facts, including a woman who can think herself in to orgasm (which she demonstrates, on a park bench), and a woman who had an orgasm every time she brushed her teeth. Now that makes getting ready for bed sound so much more fun.

One more thing, in searching sex on my favourite quotes website i found a rather amusing quote by Mel Brooks:
'The only thing we don't have a God for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that it's coming quickly.'

Anyway, as I said, this really isn't news to most of you (i.e. Becky and Katie) so feel free to browse the links. They are highly entertaining, and probably educational. Oh the things I am allowed to publish online...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com