Sunday 7 June 2009

The point was fast, but it was too blunt to miss. Life handed us a paycheck, we said we worked harder than this

It was really strange the other day. I was on the bus [for a change] and sat adjacent to me was the epitome of a creepy old man. He had the whole look, you know, pervy smile, slicked back white hair and a video camera. I kid you not. I realise I am guilty of having filmed on a bus, but that was for entertainment purposes and I was filming someone who was intending to be recorded. I wasn't sat on my own videoing an apparently dull bus journey as Symonds kids got on and off. Naturally none of us inhibited Brits questioned what he was doing.


On to more normal different things... I'm a pretty blunt person, but there are some times when I draw the line at saying exactly what I'm thinking. So I decided this would be a good place to express those rude things that seem to so frequently appear in my mind.

"Nice leggings. Loving the camel toe."

Telemarketer: -long selling spiel-
Me: "I think you should get a new job"

To every old person who attempts to hobble down a moving bus:
"Sit the fuck down. The bus driver isn't gunna be like 'screw you old man, should have stood up earlier' -drives off-"

"I think you should apologise"
"I don't"

Well that seems all negative. And I can't think of anything cheery and funny to say.
So have a smile
=D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com